Monday, January 15, 2018

Visiting Down Under

Good Morning Friends and Family.

I wanted to send pictures and decided a daily blog might work. 

Kath has always wanted to visit Australia (me too of course - would I ever pass up a chance to travel??). This summer she reaches her 6th Decennial (her 60th) and I decided this would be a fitting way to launch the celebration of the Year of Kathy - 365 days of celebration. Why just have a birthday, or a birthday week, or even a birthday month.

To keep in touch with everyone who said "send pictures" you will get a link every few days to my Trip Blog Visiting Down Under.

Let the adventure begin.

2 comments:

  1. She'll get old quickly with a year of birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the pictures of the year of your Birthday Adventures! Celebrate everyday, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete